If your driver’s license has a photo and is written in English, you can use it in Namibia.  Otherwise, you will need to apply for an international driving license or an official translation, which could take a few weeks.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Was this helpful?’ type=’radio’ options=’Yes,No’/][/contact-form]
← Previous   ↑ Back to Driving Guide   Next →